By appointing RFS Fire and Building Compliance to take care of your BWoF requirements, you save time and money.
We can manage the whole process for you; ensuring certification of all systems, making monthly or annual inspections, issuing the relevant certificates, liaising with the council on your behalf, and collating everything the council requires to issue your BWoF.
The building compliance services we provide are:
- Building Act compliance management
- Preparation and submission of building consents
- Inspections by an Independent Qualified Person (IQP)
- Building Warrant of Fitness
- Monthly owners inspections
RFS Fire are Independently Qualified (IQP) in the following specified systems:
- SS1 Automatic systems for fire suppression
- SS2 Automatic or manual emergency warning systems
- SS3.1/2/3 Access controlled and interfaced doors
- SS4 Emergency lighting systems
- SS5 Escape route pressurisation
- SS7 Automatic backflow
- SS13.1/2/3 Smoke control
- SS14.2 Sign systems 1-13
- SS15a/b/c/d Passive features
The following compliances are also available for inspection through our Company and are subcontracted out.
- Mechanical ventilation or air conditioning
- Automatic opening doors
- Backflow prevention
- Riser main
- Passenger / service lift
- Laboratory fume cupboards
- Natural smoke systems
Full IQP certificates are issued on compliant systems and equipment. We are IQP registered in the following districts: Whanganui, Palmerston North, Manawatu, Rangitikei, South Taranaki, Hamilton/Bay of Plenty, Auckland, Northland and South Island.